See the "Official" webpage!
(Click the picture for more information.)
Turning the World Upside Down!
This year’s Camp will change the way we see the world, that it truly needs to be turned upside down AGAIN!
The Apostle Paul is our example this year, and we will look at his past, his heart, and the effect of his one life that still resonates today!
If you want your young people to have more than a just a good time, send them to this year’s camp, and let’s see if God raises up another “Apostle Paul”. Our world sure could use one!
This is a 5 day and night get-away like no other for young people 7-18 years old!
The Camp is held at Mount Melleray Scout Activity and Sport Centre in Cappoquin, Co. Waterford and is fully supervised and insured.
As always, there will be loads of great food, sports, preaching, fun, hiking, singing, hilarious skits, little sleep, and awesome challenges as we learn to live by faith in God’s Word!
YOU JUST CAN’T MISS IT!
Youth Camp Vital Information
- Purpose: to help us get closer to the Lord Jesus, and have a GREAT time together!
- When: Monday - Friday, July 17-21, 2017. We will be finished Saturday morning. If you can only attend for a portion of the time, please come anyway, and get a blessing – but let us know.
- Location: Mount Melleray Scout Activity and Sport Centre in Cappoquin, Co. Waterford. If you know how to get there, plan on arriving at the Camp by 4pm, or meet in Limerick by 1pm Monday.
- Restrictions: This is a spiritual retreat, so mp3 players or consoles like PSP or Nintendo DS. If these are found they will be held until the end of the Camp. No smoking is permitted, and there will be no bad language allowed. Guys cannot wear muscle shirts. Girls are to be modestly dressed at all times, which means no string tops, belly tops, or low tops, and skirts must be at least knee length. If someone is not deemed appropriately dressed, they may be instructed to change. Bring clothes that can get wet - we will have great water-balloon fights! Also, all mobile phones will be collected and kept by the Camp Director throughout Camp, and will only be available for use at specified times.
- Cost: The cost will be €110 a person. Discounts available for more than one child coming per family. Please ring the office for details.
- Ages allowed: You can come if you are aged 7-18 years old.